Thursday, July 11, 2013
The Shopaholic Tag
Hey guys! So I saw this tag over at Nikki's blog (http://fairestsfavorites.blogspot.com/) and I was like, this is a fun tag, so I'll do it! Hope you guys enjoy!
1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?
Yes. It's really bad! Every time I read an article that calls out major things about shopaholics, I always somehow match almost every category, if not all!
2. How would you classify your style?
I'm typically wear casual clothes on a day to day basis, but my style is definitely classic/girly. I adore dresses, especially A-line dresses.
3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?
Target. It's really really really bad for me. And the Cosmetic Outlet Stores, I'm bound to buy at least one thing there. XD
4. Where do you find the best deals?
Definitely the Cosmetic Outlet Stores. Most makeup I've bought there is a good 30-50% off, if not more! Also, CVS and Walgreens have a tendency of going on huge sales for drugstore makeup, making the makeup even more affordable then it already is.
5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?
For makeup: YSL & For Shoes: Steve Madden. I don't really have a favorite brand of purses or clothes that would classify as a "splurge" :B
6. Do you have a go-to shopping outfit?
People have a go to shopping outfit? I don't have one at all! I just wear whatever XD
7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)
Shopping. I love to shop, and not just on clothes, shoes, makeup, etc...but also on food and other shenanigans. It's not a controlled thing, which is really bad...especially on my wallet!
8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?
Jeans. I am almost always lounging around in jeans.
9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?
Floral Print and the smokey eye. Both are very well loved by me.
10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?
Can't seem to think of any. I usually don't follow trends thoroughly, so I don't really let it dictate what I can and cannot wear.
11. Who is your fashion icon?
I have tons! LOL. Audrey Hepburn, Blake Lively, Scarlett Johansson, Sarah Jessica Parker are just a few. I can go on forever.
Do you consider yourself a shopaholic? Let me know in the comment section below! Also, for those of you living in the US, 7/11 Gas Station is giving out free small slurpes, so stop by if you get a chance! Feel free to link me your tags if you guys decide to do it, I would love to see your responses.