Hey guys! So today I decided to do a post on the makeup I wore to work today. I applied this makeup while talking to Cyndi from In Search of Beauty and Anna on Beauty Broadcast Community Forum! I should do things like that more often, it was incredibly nice talking to them and seeing what their insights was on makeup. Check out and see what products I used down below with a detailed description on how I achieved this look!
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Peach
Elf Studio Blush in Candid Coral
Lancome Dual Finish Powder in Matte Nu II
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette
Buxom Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
Lancome Color Design Palette in 204 Rose Bijou
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner in Black
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Taupe (Waterline)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero (Tightline)
Wet n Wild Fergie Take the Day Eyeshadow Primer
Elf Essential Jumbo Gloss Stick in Movie Star
Walkthrough on Eye-Makeup Application:
1) Used Wet n Wild Fergie Take the Day Eyeshadow Primer all over my eyelid and up to the crease.
2) Filled my eyebrows using Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette
3) Using #1 from Lancome Color Design Palette in 204 Rose Bijou, I applied it all over my lid as a base color. #2 was then used on the outside half of my lid and into the crease. #3 was blended into the outer V area and into the crease. #4 was used lightly in the crease to define my eye even more.
4) Tightlined my eyes using Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero.
5) Applied Rimmel Scandaleyes Khol Kajal Waterproof Eyeliner in Taupe on my Waterline.
6) Applied #3 and #4 from the Lancome Color Design Palette in 204 Rose Bijou on my lower lashline
7) Used Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Black for my winged liner
8) Applied Buxom Lash Mascara in Blackest Black on my eyelashes.
How did you like this look? Let me know in the comment section below!