Hey guys! So today I will be doing a fall makeup look that I have been completely obsessed with! Likely completely obsessed with! I only pull out cranberry eyeshadows in the fall and winter, and if that. But lately, this is the makeup look that I keep recycling over and over! Scroll down to see what products I used to create this look!
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelin Peach
Elf Studio Blush in Pink Passion
Elf Studio HD Powder
Elf Essential Shimmer Facial Whip in Lilac Petal
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
Wet n Wild Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana
Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit
Elf Studio Eyeshadow in Burnt Plum
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara
Maybelline 24Hr Color Tatto in Bold Gold
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Half Baked, Blackout)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
1) I applied my Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation in XXXX all over my face
2) I then used Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelin Peach to cover up the majority of my dark circles.
3) Primed my eyes using the Sephora Eyeshadow Primer. Then applied Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo in Bold Gold as a Base for my eyeshadows.
4) I applied Urban Decay Half Baked Eyeshadow (from my Naked 2 Palette) to the first half of my eyelid. Then, I applied Elf Studio Baked Eyeshadow in Burnt Plum to the outer half of my eyelid and into my crease.
5) I lined my eyes using the Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero and set the eyeliner using Urban Decay Blackout Eyeshadow (from my Naked 2 Palette).
6) I then applied my Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara to my eyelashes
7) I used Elf Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal on my cheekbones and used Wet n Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana to set it.
8) I then used Benefit's Benetint Cheek Stain on my cheeks and then applied Elf Studio Blush in Pink Passion ontop of the stain
9) I then used NYC Bronzer in Sunny to contour my face (used primarily underneath my cheekbones and on my temples)
10) I then applied Elf Studio HD Powder in Transparent to set my makeup
11) Lastly, I applied Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait on my lips
What do you guys think of this look? Do you tend to change up your makeup for the fall? Let me know in the comment section below!