Friday, July 31, 2015

Travel Makeup Bag to Canada - Summer 2015 Edition


As the title implies, YES I AM GOING BACK TO MY MOTHERLAND (yes I do consider Canada my motherland). Words cannot describe how pumped I am to have Tim Hortons multiple times a day when I am visiting along with (hopefully) being able to meet up with my lovely friend Vanessa over at Citron and Guavaberry. A lot of these products are products I'm trying to finish up and are products that are trustworthy. On my last trip to Canada, I made the mistake of bringing out products that haven't been truely tested before...and as a result I was an oily mess the majority of the time I was there. However, we learn from our mistakes and move on! I won't be gone for more than a week, but nevertheless I wanted to share with you the products I will be bringing with me onto my trip across the border! If you are interested in seeing what makeup brushes I'm bringing, the brushes in last years Travel Makeup Bag to Canada is basically the same as the ones I'm bringing. 



Now lets start off with the face! For primer, I will be bringing my BareMinerals Prime Time Original Foundation Primer. I looked up the weather up in Toronto and it didn't seem too hot but better safe than sorry! For foundation, I'll be mixing my Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in 1W2 Sand (Review) and (my sister's) Nars Tinted Moisturizer in St. Mortiz. It's rather convenient that my sister is the exact shade of the Tinted Moisturizer and I am somewhere a shade in between, making so we don't have to pack a ridiculous amount of face product. For my concealer, I am trying to finish up the Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelian Peach and I also brought the Elf Studio Lifting Concealer in Light. For powder, I brought my Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC35 (on days where I don't want to painstakingly remove Double Wear) and Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent. Two blushes I will be bringing with me is the Benefit Rockateur Blush and Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed. I will only be bringing one bronzer (mainly because I've been doubling up on a lot of products), and that is the NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny. For highlight, I will be bringing a Victoria Secret Luminous Touch Highlighter in Nude Shimmer and Hard Candy Baked Bronzer in Tiki.


For the eyes, I have the trusty Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Dark Brown (ReviewReview) and Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel (Review). Since my Wet n Wild Fergie Take the Day Eyeshadow Primer has gone bad, I am taking the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eyeshadow Primer. If I wanted an extra kick in the eyeshadow department, I have two eyeshadow pencils from Jordana that can also be doubled up as eyeliners. They are the 12 Hr Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond and Tenacious Brown (Review). For my black eyeliner, I have the Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion. The two eyeshadow palettes I will be bringing with me is the Stila In the Moment Palette and Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette. Lastly, for my mascara, I will be using the BareMinerals Lash Domination Mascara


Lip wise, I think this is one of the times where I didn't go absolutely crazy with the amount of lip products I am bringing (yes, I am shocked too!!). I don't anticipate myself using a lipliner, but if I do I have Mac Lip Pencil in Subculture. My two lipsticks I am bringing is Mac Brave and Nars Audacious in Audrey. I am also bringing my Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Celestial (Review) and Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover. In the case where I want a lip balm, I have the Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia.

What products do you like to bring with you when you travel? Let me know in the comment section down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...