Monday, January 13, 2014

FOTD: Featuring Mac Eyeshadows in Humid and Saddle







Hey guys! Today I will be showing you the makeup look I did for work the other day! It's a pretty simple look, and I got a couple of compliments on it, so I decided to do a post on it! This is a more out of the box look for me, I normally don't use green eyeshadow but I have to say, I think I really like how this came together!



Products Used:
Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer in Light
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in Medium Beige - Review
Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in Black Point
Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond - Review
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara in Black
Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
Jordana Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in Honey Love
Mac Eyeshadows in Humid and Saddle
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Tarte 24Hr Amazonian Clay Blush in Stellar
Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana
Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Eyeliner in Black


Product Application:
1) I applied CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in Medium Beige all over my face with my hands. I then applied the CoverGirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer in Light on my underye circles. 
2) Used Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond as an eyeshadow base. I then applied Mac Eyeshadow in Humid on the inner two thirds of my eyes. I then used Mac Eyeshadow in Saddle in my crease and blended it thoroughly. I then used Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Eyeliner in Black on my upper lash line and Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner in Black Point on my tightline and waterline. Then, I applied my Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara in Black on my lashes and Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe. 
3) I highlighted my cheekbones and my brow bone using Wet n Wild Coloricon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana and applied Tarte 24Hr Amazonian Clay Blush in Stellar. Lastly, I set my makeup using Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent.





What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below!

Facebook | Instagram | Keek | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube

12 comments:

  1. Oh your eyes and your entire look is amazing! I absolutely love the combination of shades and the eyeliner is perfect! I too love to do winged eyeliner all the time with my eye looks. I think you've got a perfect toothy smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks. Winged eyeliner is the best to finish off a makeup look I think! Glad you like the look :)

      Delete
  2. I love using Saddle to blend out with. Great combination with Humid! Love that shade :-)

    Christal
    LipstickAndPonytails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saddle is a great color for blending things out! Currently loving my Mac Eyeshadow a lot!

      Delete
  3. Ooo pretty! I never know how to incorporate greens into my eye looks. Humid is such a lovely color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I was able to give you some inspiration on how to incorporate green into your eyes :)

      Delete
  4. Lmfao, I think you could do the worst blending job and still get compliments ok. (UR FACE IS FLAWLESS OK)
    As per usual, great look! (I feel like I'm always complimenting your lip colour choices BUT YEAH, I JUST REALLY LIKE THAT SHADE ASWELL, OK)

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks love. You are really too kind dear. Camera is nice to my face ;)

      Delete
  5. you know...i think i have humid but /never/ use it. wait let me check...lied. i actually have shimmer moss. still../never/ use it. because its green and for some reason though i bought it. im scared.
    now..having seen your fotd
    maybe not so scared...might try it tomorrow.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TRY IT. I want to see how it looks on you dear! I don't have Shimmer Moss, but it looks so pretty from the swatches I see online.

      Delete
  6. I think you look beautiful, love the fully lined eyes and the shadow ^_^
    I've never tried liquid in the waterline before because I always imagine it smudging terribly D:
    Such a pretty eye look
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like love! It was a pencil eyeliner that I used, the name just makes it seems as if its a liquid eyeliner! ^_^

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...