Saturday, January 11, 2014

November and December Empties!



Hello everyone! Today I am showcasing the products I've used up for November and December. Not as much products as last time around, but it is still a sizeable portion. For 2014, I will be doing my Empties related video/post every 3 months, so you can expect to see these 4 times a year. The main reason for that is beauty products do take awhile to use up, and sometimes two months I won't use up a lot of products to show my viewers! As such, I will be doing the videos in that manner. I hope you guys enjoy the video!

Products Mentioned:
Almay Makeup Remover
Bath and Body Works Island Margarita Hand Sanitizer
Clarins Toning Lotion with Iris for Combination/Oily Skin
Complete Multi-Purpose Contact Solution
Lancome Hypnose Drama
Mac Lipstick in Brave
Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss
Olay Reginerist Anti-Aging Cleansing Cloths
Preferred Nail Polish Remover
Sephora Eyeshadow Primer (discontinued)
Stila Lip Glaze in Grape Fruit and Kaleidoscope
Studio 35 Beauty Nourishing Nail Polish Remover
St. Ives' Apricot Scrub for Sensitive Skin
Tree Hut Body Scrub in Tropical Mango

What products have you guys used up? Let me know in the comment section below!

2 comments:

  1. I've used up a few baby lips lately too! The shades I've used up are peppermint, twinkle, and pink wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on my way to finishing up peppermint! The baby lips are a well loved favorite of mine!

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...