Thursday, January 2, 2014

5 Blogging Goals for 2014!



Happy new year everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years!



1) Connecting with more bloggers!
I would love to connect with more bloggers in 2014. I love meeting new people and so it would be great connecting with other bloggers! Had a blast with everyone who I've talked to this year and I can't wait to meet more of you!

2) Getting a posting schedule down...and sticking to it!
This one has been difficult for me this past year...mainly because school keeps getting crazy and I'm not writing in advance. I'm hoping to guarantee three posts a week, and them being a day apart from one another and at least one Youtube video a week! We'll see how this works out!

3) Staying up to date on the latest product/beauty trends!
I've been pretty decent about this, but not the best. For a newer blogger, I will have to say this is extremely difficult especially since my funds aren't stellar (college student here)! Hopefully though, I will be able to give more insight on the latest products and trends more in the Beauty World!

4) Creating more quality blog posts!
If you see my posts from June to now, you can see that there has been a huge difference in quality of pictures and writing! I hope that this trend will continue and that I will be able to create more quality posts for you guys!

5) Having more variety with my blog
I want to try to incorporate other things into my blog beside makeup and beauty. Maybe a resurgence of Fantastic Fridays so I can keep in touch with my readers? Or maybe book reviews and food reviews since I eat and read a lot :B


What are your blogging goals for 2014? Let me know in the comment section below!



6 comments:

  1. These are great goals, I have the same ones and updating my About Page and creating a new button! Happy New Year!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope to have a consistent blogging schedule as well, and school gets in the way of my posting too. :/ Doing blogmas in December really helped show me that I really can find time to blog if I really want to! I guess just I need to manage my time better when I have free time. I'm going to try to make sure I take lots of pictures and write posts in advance just in case I get to busy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I did blogmas in December :/ But it looks like you had a great deal of fun! I have to take lots of pictures and write lots of posts in advance as well from now on!

      Delete
  3. Great goals. I also want to keep a more consistent schedule.

    Christal
    LipstickAndPonytails

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy, 3 posts a week sounds like an intense commitment already...imo. (HOW DO PEOPLE FIND CONSISTENTLY INTERESTING/ENGAGING TOPICS, HOW???). #1 and 4 are also hopefully my goals! (and same with #5, which is probably what people call 'lifestyle' blogging)

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...