Monday, July 13, 2015

FOTD: Natural Eid Makeup





Hello friends! Today I will be sharing with you an Eid Makeup Look! Since I have many Muslim friends, I wanted to share with you a couple of looks that can be worn with the upcoming Eid al-Fitr. I will be creating the makeup looks using the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette that I will be borrowing from my sister. Since this is more of a special events makeup, the products I have chosen are products that should last for 10+ hours in a hot climate! This makeup look today is very natural and wearable look. Hope you guys enjoy this makeup look and if you are reading this when Eid has occurred, Eid Mubarak!





First, I primed my face using the BareMinerals Original Prime Time Primer and primed my underyes using the Elf Hydrating Undereye Primer. For foundation, I used the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab (Review) with the Real Techniques Multitasker Brush. To correct any redness on my face and the darkness under my eyes, I used both the corrector and the light concealer shade in the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette in Medium. I set my undereye concealer using the powder in the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Palette in Medium and set my face using Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent.

Then, I primed my eyes using the Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond (Review). While waiting for the base to dry down a bit, I applied Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Dark Brown (Review) on my eyebrows. I then set my eyebrows using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel. For my natural eye makeup look, I started out by using Nudie from the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette in as a transition color in the crease of my eye. I then applied Silk Teddy on the inner corner and entire lid area. To deepen up the crease a little bit, I used  Push Up. Lastly, for my highlight, I used Heaven. For my eyeliner, I used NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black on my upper lash line and  Rimmel ScandalEYES Kohl Kajal Waterproof Eyeliner in Taupe on my waterline. I also used Push Up on my lower lash line to create more of a slightly smoked out effect. To finish up the eyes, I used the Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara.

For my bronzer, I used the Elf Golden Bronzer in Golden towards the perimeter of my face and Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light to create definition on my cheekbones. For blush, I used The Balm Hot Mama and for highlight, I used the highlight in the Sleek Face Contour Kit in Light. Lastly, for my lips, I went with the Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick in In The Flesh.




What kind of makeup do you wear for special events like Eid? Do you go glam or do you go natural? Let me know in the comment section below!

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful makeup look.. I love the Too Faced palettes xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get my hands on more Too Faced palettes, I feel like I am missing out! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Natural eye makeup look"...what even LOL. I CONSIDER THAT SULTRY, IF ANYTHING LOL
    (Shameful confession: I didn't know what Eid was and...thought it was a music festival...../THE IGNORANCE/. Definitely going to Google that later, because I'm clearly lacking in the cultural knowledge department)
    But holy smokes, "In the Flesh" looks amazing on your skintone and much deeper than other swatches that I've seen for it <3_<3
    Speaking of the Dipbrow Pomade, is Dark Brown too brown/warm for you? (Too lazy to re-read your review, but I have the same shade and I kinda want to ship it off to you)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'lll admit, I may have gone a bit overboard on eyeliner, definitely a lot thicker than what I intended to do. But bro, my sultry tends to end up looking drag queen without the fake lashes... LOL I'm not even ashamed to admit that I can look absolutely ridiculous at times. Eid is the celebration Muslims have after the end of their fasting month, from what I understand there is an exchange in presents and feasting involved :)


    I absolutely LOVE In The Flesh. It's replaced Bare It All as my favorite Wet n Wild lipstick. It's that type of MLBB ya know? Dark Brown in DipBrow isn't too warm for me at all. Are you sure want to ship it to me? I kind of feel bad... if so is there anything in the states you can't get ahold of and you've been dying to try?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...