Hey guys! So today I wanted to share with you this look I created for the upcoming Holiday season! This is the third look I've come up since starting my blog, if you want a throwback to the two looks I created last year, click here to see! I decided to showcase the Too Faced Everything Nice Palette that I did a review for here within the past week or so because I know people were probably wanting to see this in action (and I don't blame them because...there have been mixed reviews amongst YouTubers and beauty bloggers). Like I stated in the palette, I do really enjoy this palette a lot, I do think its worth getting. The eyeshadow duds aren't horrifyingly bad (like the kind where no matter how much pigment you pack on, you still get NOTHING). Those eyeshadows are just... are not up to the other quality of the eyeshadows and are somewhat average (and it can easily be fixed by using an eyeshadow base like the one I used in this look). Anyways, off to me letting you know how I got this look!
1. I first started off by priming my eyes using the Wet n Wild Take The Day Fergie Eyeshadow Primer (Review). While that was setting, I used Elf Studio Brow Kit in Medium (Review). I took the brow gel from that kit and using the applicator that came with it, I applied it onto my brows.
2. I then applied the Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond (Review) onto my lids as a base for my eyeshadows.
3. Grabbing Dream On from the Too Faced Everything Nice Palette (Review), I applied it all over my lid. I then used Fawned Over You and applied that to my outer V area as a transitional shade. Grabbing Mauvelous with a flat eyeshadow brush, I packed it all over lids. To deepen up my look a bit, I then grabbed Don't Settle and placed that in my outer third of my eye lightly. Afterwards, I used my Jordana FabuLiner Liquid Eyeliner in Black over my upper lash line and applied Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara to my lashes
4. After wiping away any fall out that may have occurred, I applied Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer, concentration in the areas that needed the most attention (Forehead, down my nose, and cheeks). I then used the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in Light Beige as my foundation. To conceal my undereye circles and hyperpigmentation, I used Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer in 5. To set my base, I used Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent.
5. I then applied the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer from the Everything Nice Palette generously all over my face and did a slight contour with it as well. Afterwards, I went in using the Papa Don't Peach Blush from the same palette on my cheekbones.
6. Lastly, for my lips I used Wet n Wild MegaLast Lipstick in 902C Bare It All with bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Rebel.
What kind of holiday makeup look do you tend to wear? Let me know in the comment section below!