Sunday, June 15, 2014

Get Ready With Me 6 - Neutral Makeup for Girl's Day Out!


Hey guys! So I don't know about you guys, but I have been having a blast this summer so far! Lot's of things have been happening (and are going to happen hopefully!) Today I have here a video featuring me getting ready for a girl's day out with my sisters (who are nine and nineteen respectively). We went out to go see Maleficent (which would've been a really good movie if I wasn't distracted by the ridiculous amount of CGI in there) and just hung out! Good times yo. This is a pretty laid back video (meaning I didn't get to take pretty pictures for you guys) but there is some nice funky music and some funny facial expressions! I hope you guys enjoy watching!

Makeup Used: 
BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Rebel
Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup in Shade 116
Elf Eyeshadow Palette in Neutral
Elf Studio Golden Bronzer in Golden
Elf Studio Blush in Pink Passion
Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
Jordana FabuLiner Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Korres Mattifying Pomegrante Face Primer
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Angelic
Urban Decay Deslick Makeup Setting Spray
Wet n Wild Fergie Take the Day Eyeshadow Primer in For My Primas - Review

And... I just have to say before I let you guys go that the World Cup has been extremely distracting for this beauty blogger (which is surprising since I am NOT into soccer). World Cup fever has me hooked, and its quite alarming because it has me distracted from writing my blog posts and making videos! Too many good games so far! 

8 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful blush! Tarte blushes are always so gorgeous, and I love how long wearing they are too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, no "HEY GUYS WELCOME BACK TO MAH CHAAANEL" this time? ;) (jks)
    The first audio clip reminded me of a silent black and white film LOL. Anyways, gorgeous look as per usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha what vanessa said, just like the songs with charlie chaplin, its nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tehe, I may have forgotten to film the intro... as such no loud & semi-obnoxious intro XD LOL I may have totally did it on purpose to liven up the fact that there would be no audio ;) Thanks dear, glad you like the look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes the video more watchable :D It's so hard to find royalty free music that's lively!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The music is so Jolly and the faces made me chuckle haha, especially after you had applied the white base! :P
    Loved the neutral look, and personally I love the movie! x)
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you like the video :D I do faces on such a consistent basis when I apply my makeup, my weirdness would show through eventually! The movie was really nice :D It was a good different :D Kinda want to do a Maleficent inspired makeup but...I feel its being overdone right now D:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...