Thursday, June 26, 2014

Unboxing: Influenster SurfsUp VoxBox


Hey guys! So today I have my first unboxing video, featuring the new Influenster SurfsUp VoxBox! This box featured a summer theme and contained summery products! This is my third Influenster box that I received from them for review, as always my future review of these products will be honest! Here you will see my first impressions of the products and a sneak peak into what products I will be reviewing in the near future!

Have you tried any of the products I have featured here? Let me know in the comment section below!




3 comments:

  1. Hey girly :) I was going to get that big bulky mascara and my sis told me it didn't work all that well :( I never have any idea when Influenster is sending me things, It doesn't show up on my profile and then I randomly get a box in the mail. There aren't as many boxes for Canadians though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hun! I've tried the mascara once and so far I haven't been impressed. That's so weird that you don't know when you get a box from Influenster! I usually get an email notifying me when I get the box in the mail! Such a shame that there aren't a lot of boxes for Canadians :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me about it... was totally disappointed that they sent me the First Aid sample :/ THEIR SCENTS ARE AMAZING (so amazing that I ran out to immediately grab the sunscreen :B... I'm half tempted to run out and grab everything else from that line!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...