Monday, January 6, 2014

My Makeup Collection!

Hello everyone! So awhile back, the Small Beauty Blogger Facebook Page had a topic where we wanted to share our makeup collections! Eventually, I knew I would do this post but I was waiting until my makeup collection was stored prettily. However, I decided to just bite the bullet and post this!

So before pictures will be viewed, I will do a disclaimer. I don't have the biggest collection in the world, but I know what I have isn't really reasonable either. I do use the majority of my collection on a regular basis...I'm saying like 70% of it? However, there aren't that many products I want to get rid of... maybe 10ish in total? Which honestly isn't that much. I am not bragging nor showing off my collection, the only reason why I post this is because I've had a good amount of questions from viewers to when I will be doing this post! And this collection is even more reasonable cause these products are constantly being used and shared by my sister and my mom.

So yea! I hope you guys enjoy viewing what I have in here. Let me know if there are any products here that you want me to do a review on and I will gladly add to the review check list to do!




These drawers I got from Wal-Mart, and the cup holders were from Target. The baskets you see me using are from Staples! I know, its probably an ugly storage method, but it works and I'd rather spend money buying makeup then buying storage components! My majority of my makeup takes up the first four drawers of the first picture and the first drawer in the second picture. 


Pink cup stores drugstore eye products, green and blue cup stores high end eye products. As you can see, I have lots of eyeliners and jumbo eyeshadow pencils, and very few mascaras. I'm also missing my Jordana Best Lash Extreme Voluminous Mascara (which is currently in my purse) and L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara (which is unfortunately MIA). I need more mascaras in my life for sure, a girl can never have too many options!


My liquid face stuff! Here I have my variety of moisturizers/sunscreens that I am currently using, setting sprays, liquid foundations, and the odd mineral foundation that doesn't fit nicely in my cabinet.

 

My lip drawer! It is supposed to be divided into lip liner and glosses (in the left), and lipsticks (in the right)....but as you can see its a bit of a mess! Favorites include (but aren't limited too): Jordana Easy Liner in Tawny, Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Peony, Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Celestial, Mac Satin Lipstick in Brave, Maybelline Baby Lips (Cherry Me is currently MIA), Lancome Cream Lipstick in Love It,and Jordana Twist and Shine Balm Stain in Cranberry Crush.


Welcome to the high end eye products that are in pot form! Highlights include my: Lancome eyeshadow palettes (I now have 4, all purchased at the outlets!), Inglot eyeshadows, Urban Decay Naked 2, Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo, Inglot Pigments, Mac Eyeshadows!


Say hello to my drugstore eye products! Highlights here include the huge amount of Wet n Wild eyeshadows I own, some Elf Baked Eyeshadows, and Physician Formula Shimmer Strips.


My face products that don't add color to my face! All my primers, concealers, highlighters, and powders are in this drawer. The products not pictured here is my Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Makeup in 116 (which is currently in my purse) and Lancome Dual Finish Powder in Matte Nu II (which is currently being used by my sister). I love the majority of the products in here! So if I were to tell highlights, I'd only leave out like 4? Anyone want to guess which aren't favs in here?


Last makeup drawer! Here I have blushes and bronzers (and the odd Urban Decay Anarachy Face Case that is now on sale and is going to be given to my sister for her 19th birthday!) Everything in here is a favorite (and yes, I'm ignoring Laguna and Orgasm here from the Nars Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Palette).


Welcome to my brushes! I mainly have Elf Studio and Essential brushes and Real Techniques here. I'm quite content with my face brushes (at least I am for now) but I need to expand more on eye brushes, particularly blending brushes. I can't seem to make the splurge on Sigma and Mac brushes... anyone have good, relatively decent priced suggestions? I've survived so far with my fingers, sponge tipped applicators, and the odd brush here and there.



What products do we have in common in our collection? Let me know in the comment section below! Also, if you've either done a post or video about your collection link it to me! I'd love to see it!

8 comments:

  1. JEEBUS, LITTLE LADY.
    YOU WERE NOT KIDDING WHEN YOU SAID YOUR COLLECTION WAS GETTING OUT OF HAND.
    We have the tiniest amount of products in common, hah, but that's because you have more high-end products than me.
    (Also, fyi, you need more blushes...imo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I wasn't kidding when I said my collection was getting out of hand. And that's just makeup.... at least my skincare isn't too bad... I want more products in total, just want to keep hoarding and hoarding (but yes, I do want blushes... like I want a lot more brushes!)

      Delete
  2. Love the collection!! Love your shadow section! :)
    Which Tarte blushes do you recommend? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I currently only have limited edition Tarte blushes, so I don't have any I could recommend unfortunately. Every single blush I've swatched or tried (from my friend's stash) has been amazing though (like no joke, I just want to keep buying Tarte blushes)!

      Delete
  3. this is a very managable collection! lol good job for not going crazy and having all the things :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so difficult to not go crazy D: I just want to buy...everything!!!

      Delete
  4. I really like how you organize your makeup! I've thought about doing a makeup collection before but I HATE my storage right now. I kind of need to find something larger to store stuff in because if I can't see everything I have I forget about stuff! I moving soon and rearranging my makeup- I'll have to check walmart for those drawers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...