Saturday, January 18, 2014

Get Ready With Me: Dramatic Winged Liner & Muted Red Lips


Hey guys! So today I will be showing you how I created the look! It's definitely a lot more dramatic eyeliner than what I normally wear, (which was actually done by accident and was accidentally cut from the camera) with a muted red lip (Revlon JBKBS in Smitten could be easily built up to be extremely pigmented though!) The camera was cooperating more, but for some reason the camera decided to focus on the chair rather than my face! I decided to put this one up anyways, just in case it was useful to anyone...but needless to say I think I've gotten to know my camera enough to where this won't happen again (yay for taking a photography class and learning the ins and outs of your camera!) Hope you guys enjoy the video!

Products Used:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Benefit Watts Up Highlighter
CoverFX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment
DiorShow Waterproof Mascara in Black
Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond
Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in Black Point
Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
Lancome Blush Subtil in Amour Rose
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation in Buff 6W
Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in Radiant
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Urban Decay Deslick Setting Spray
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Busted, Foxy, Tease, YDK)


 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! I love wearing the revlon smitten balm stain like this too; I think it makes the lips look so natural and pretty. I think its beautiful when built up to full intensity too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats the beauty of the balm stains, they will looks good whether they are applied lightly or with full intensity! Glad you like the look!

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...