Saturday, January 4, 2014

Get Ready With Me: Rose Gold Eyes featuring Inglot 353, 07, 09, 12



Hey guys! So today is kinda beginning of a new trend thing for me! How is that? Because I posted my first Get Ready With Me/Tutorial today! I'm hoping to upload a video every saturday on my Youtube Channel and every Monday and Thursday on blog! Fingers crossed that I stick to this schedule! The video I have today is using the Inglot Eyeshadows that I love dearly, I love how the combination of the colors together and how it can create this beautiful look! I hope you guys enjoy this look, and hopefully the autofocus doesn't make you so dizzy!




Makeup Used:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Dark Brown - Review
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel - Review
CoverGirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer in Light
Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Sand
Inglot Freedom System Palette (Matte 353, AMC Shine 07, AMC Shine 09, AMC Shine 12) - Review
Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last Liqiud Eyeliner in Black
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Maybelline Baby Lips in Peppermint
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner in Black
Nars Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Cheek Palette (Devotee, Deep Throat) - Review
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sundance
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Urban Decay Deslick Setting Spray
Wet n Wild Fergie Take the Day Eyeshadow Primer - Review



6 comments:

  1. HOLY AUTOFOCUS ON STEROIDS @_@
    (Have you tried manual focusing instead? IDK YOUR CAMERA IS STARTING TO SCARE ME)
    Anyways, how's the Baby Skin primer? Looks interesting, I'm interested in trying it if it works well for you!
    (Annnnd of course I like the lip shade. It's a constant nagging that I need to pick up that balm stain :< )

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manual focusing is a bit of a mess as well unfortunately...hopefully the photography class I'm taking will make my camera make a lot more sense! I'm posting a review of the Baby Skin primer on Thursday, so you get to see you then! And yes, picking up the balm stain may be a necessity :P

      Delete
  2. I'd love to see a review on the baby skin primer!! I'm still deciding if I should try it out, and I've seen some mixed reviews. Next time I go to an inglot store I wanna check out the AMC Shine 09 color. So pretty! I really wish their eyeshadows had names instead of numbers though -_- They'd be soo much easier to remember!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, will be doing a review on it that will be posted Thursday! Definitely check out the eyeshadows, I kinda wish they had names as well... I have such a difficult time remembering the numbers!

      Delete
  3. Lovely look! Inglot really needs to start using names. Such pretty shades! I've been wanting to try the baby skin! I'd love a review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Review will be up on Thursday :) and yes, Inglot really needs to start using names, but hey, they stand out because they use numbers!

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...