Sunday, March 2, 2014

Cindy Sherman (Untitled Film Still #10) Transformation Tutorial


Hey guys! So today, I have a transformation tutorial based off of Cindy Sherman's untitled film still #10. I did a self portrait series based on my photography class after her. The whole process of making this video took a whole lot longer than expected, which is why this wasn't uploaded on Wednesday night! Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial and let me know what you think! (First time doing a voice over and that was so much of a pain!)









Products Used:
Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit - Review
Jordana 12 Hour Liquid Eyeliner in Black Point
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation in Buff 6W
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Mac Lip Liner in Vino
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NW25
Milani Color Statement Lip Stick in Nude Creame
Nars Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Cheek Palette (Devotee, Goulue) - Review
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Blackout, Tease)

2 comments:

  1. This is one hella dramatic transformation! (PERFECT FOR HALLOWEEN! ;))
    It does come pretty close to Cindy Sherman's though--I know if I tried to do this, I'd probably end up looking like a crazy psychopathic housewife...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it is perfect for halloween! But I think I looked pretty scary XD Need to do more transformation type videos for sure!

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...