Monday, February 3, 2014

January 2014 Makeup Favorites




Benefit They're Real Mascara
So the rave on this mascara is definitely true! This lengthens my mascara very well, and while it is not a waterproof formula I do not notice any smudging (granted the weather in Florida isn't hot or humid...so we can only find that out for sure in the summer). Definitely something great to own for a girl who has short lashes, in my opinion!

Benefit Watts Up Highlighter
I just got back into the cream product bandwagon this winter, and this highlighter is the main reason. I love the champagne glow it gives on my cheek without being too shimmery! The creaminess and the ease of blendibility also make this a dream. I will definitely buy the full size of this product when I finish!

Buxom Big and Healthy Lip Polish in Dani
I'm completely addicted to this lip gloss! This is a beautiful sheer berry lip gloss that I have been topping my nude, pink, and berry lip sticks throughout this month. The formula isn't too sticky, and plus I love the minty taste of it!

Elf Studio Brow Kit in Medium - Review
I have fallen back in love with this brow product, mainly with the brow gel on the left. I have primarily been using just that portion of the brow kit to fill in my brows and it stays put for the majority of my days!

Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NW25
I've only had this product for less than a month but daaang, does this cover well. I'm quite positive I should've picked up NW20 instead of NW25, but I can work with it so it makes it slightly okay. I really like the finish it gives, and the product is long lasting. Will do a full review later on within the next month or so.

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser - Review
I did a review of this product a couple of weeks back, and I'm still enjoying this product a lot. This gives me a nice base to work with and it minimizes my pores!

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
As you can see, this is a very well loved palette in my collection (thanks to my sisters help, I have hit pan on Chopper). I have been gravitating towards this eye shadow palette this month for my neutral makeup looks and it has consistently been a staple in my makeup collection for the past year that I've had it.

8 comments:

  1. -cringes because I dislike 'They're Real'- (I'M SO BIASED, DON'T MIND ME. It does look amazing on other people though, but my eyelashes are rude)
    I still haven't tried Watt's Up yet, but it's featured so often in your posts that I know I'll have to open up mine soon!
    The Pro Longwear Concealer is also something I want to try, since I'm always looking for full coverage concealers. (That, or MUFE's Full Cover...I JUST NEED TO HIDE ALL DIS REDNESS)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL They're Real is difficult to work with, its not a love at first sight mascara... once I figured it out that was it I want to say. The Watt's Up concealer is totally worth it, open yours up dear! And Pro Longwear as SERIOUSLY amazing coverage. Only thing is, the one I have is pink based so I can't use it for anything underneath my eyes.... >.>

      Delete
  2. Benefit Watts Up was very well described here :) i have a question tho, how long does it last on you? i have one in the same travel size and i love love love its champagne color , but i cannot remember how long it lasts on my face cause it blends out really well and leaves a nice glow. after that i just forget that its on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I'm not quite sure how long it lasts one my skin XD I wanna say at least four hours, but I'm not sure if it lasts longer than that! I need to pay attention to this product more!

      Delete
  3. I love Benefit's Watts' Up.. it's such a gorgeous highlight isn't it?! I love the packaging too xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a beautiful highlight! The packaging is really lovely (part of the reason why I want the full size product!)

      Delete
  4. I have the mini sizes of watts up and they're real too and I love them! Especially the mascara! I really want to buy the full size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full sizes of these two products will be a big must in my collection!

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...