Friday, February 7, 2014

Everyday Winter Foundation Routine



Hey guys! I'm posting a slightly older video just in case any of my blog subscribers were interested in seeing my everyday winter foundation routine. This foundation routine focuses on hydrating my skin so that my skin wouldn't be uncomfortable in the winter. This foundation routine features a medium coverage using some of my favorite products! I hope you guys enjoy the video! Let me know what you think and if you are interested in seeing more videos like this.

Products Mentioned:
Benefit Watts Up Highlighter
Lancome Teint Miracle in Buff 6W
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser - Review
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in Radiant
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard - Review
Revlon Photoready Blush in Pinched
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Urban Decay DeSlick Setting Spray


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...