Sunday, December 1, 2013

October and November Beauty Favorites


Hello there! Welcome to my October and November Favorites. I didn't get around to posting one for October, but here I am sharing with you guys the favorite products I have been loving all month. I noticed after coming up with this list that it is mainly high end products... my apologies. Can't help what you love though!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo in Dark Brown
I honestly don't know what I would do without this product. I was able to use this product easily on a variety of skintones when I did makeup for a fashion show, which further shows how awesome this product is! I have been loving this product consistently within the past couple of months and I serious don't know what I'd do without it. I posted a review of this product here.

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in 03 Mightiest Maraschino 
I've been needing a beautiful red like this in my life. I have tried a multitude of other reds, and so far, nothing compares to this red. I forgotten how much I love the Clinique Chubby Sticks, they are more moisturizing then the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains and the Jordana Twist and Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain but do not have the lasting powder that the other two do. Regardless, I love the color of this product and I have a feeling that this may be my favorite red this holiday season.  

Inglot Matte 353 (Top Left)
Once again, this pops up on my favorites list ( I seriously can't help it yo). Its the perfect highlight for my browbone, and it works wonders to blend eyeshadows so that my eyeshadows blend seamlessly and aren't harsh. Don't know what I'd do without this eyeshadow!

L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Where have you been all my life?! I don't know how I was able to survive without you for so long! You give so much volume to my lashes, it makes me wonderful how crazy I must be for not having you in my collection for such a long time!

Mac Cranberry Eyeshadow
This, (along with every other cranberry like eyeshadow in my collection), have been abused like nothing else now that it has finally become fall season in Florida. I love this color paired with all the golds in my collection (like UD Half Baked, Mac Amber Lights, etc).

Nars Blush in Deep Throat and Highlight in Devotee 
(from Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Cheek Palette)
In love with the blush and the highlighter from the collection! For some reason or another, I have been wanting shimmer for my highlight and the shade is absolutely beautiful! I finally understand the rave over Nars Deep Throat, it is so flattering and looks absolutely lovely as a blush! (Review on this will come up soon!)

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Stellar (Limited Edition-2012 Holiday Collection)
This is a well loved blush for the colder months (as seen by the fact that I have hit pan on it!). The reason why I love this blush for the fall is that there are a lot of times where I don't want my cheeks to look rosy (especially when I am sick and my face is red all over!). As such, this is a natural flush on cheeks that looks absolutely lovely! This is pretty versatile throughout light to medium skin tones. The main reason why I hit pan on this is because I kept using it when I was doing my friends makeup!

Random Favorites:

Song:
Troublemaker
I was completely addicted to this song in October/November. Ask anyone. Everyone was so fed up with me attempting to sing in Korean, dancing to this song...etc. I usually listen to this song in Korean (don't even both with English subs at all), but for you guys I left a video embedded link with it English subbed! No idea how accurate the subs is though, I'm nowhere near fluent in Korean.

TV Show:
Empress Ki
While this TV show may not be the most historically accurate of things (in fact, a good portion of this is made up), it still lends to be one of the best Korean Dramas I have watched thus far. It is absolutely amazing, so amazing that my friends who don't watch sageuks (aka historical Korean dramas) watch this. Its absolutely brilliant in acting and the scenes in this drama is absolutely beautiful. I adore Ha Ji Won (the future Empress) to death and she completely delivers in this drama, hands down.


What are your favorites of November? Let me know in the comment section below (or just link me to your blog!)


16 comments:

  1. Oooo...that quad youve got from inglot looks soo good. I really would love some from them, I need inglot shadows and blushes! I'm also a fan of the blush from tarte! It's such a warm pretty shade! I've got none from them, but tarte is now here in singapore! Expensive but I can't wait to get a blush from them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need more Inglot in my life as well :) Hope you can get those and Tarte products, they are amazing!

      Delete
  2. ooo iv'e heard so many great things about the Inglot Palettes and Anastasia Brow Duo, Il definitely have to invest at some point :) ..Im totally with you on Tarte's Stellar, Iv'e found myself reaching for it a lot lately :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do invest, I highly recommend! Tarte's Stellar is just spectacular! It's one of my all time favorite blushes!

      Delete
  3. eeep loving my nars palette too and like i said, that inglot palette is pretty on point. great favorites!

    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aren't they fabulous products! totally loving them!

      Delete
  4. ooooooh, I think I'll be looking into adding that Inglot too my wish list this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely do! I just dipped my toes into Inglot products and all I can thing about is MORE products to get from them!

      Delete
  5. Love the Inglot palette!! Totally going to get some when I visit NYC! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could inspire you :) Would love to hear what you get when you get them!

      Delete
  6. I love those tarte blushes! My favorite shade is flushed, but I get what your saying about not wanting to look rosy all the time! I want to try a more neutral shade like exposed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried flushed yet, but from the pictures I've seen it looks absolutely beautiful! Exposed is also another shade that I want to try!

      Delete
  7. I heard amazing things about anastesia brow products. they are so expensive though. I am glad it works on asian skin tone as well. Because it so difficult to find brow products for asian brows. I love loreal mascara too. have you tried the telescopic one? it gives better length but def not as good in volume regard compared to the voluminous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the telescopic mascara, but it'll definitely be one of the ones for me that I will look into and get sometime!

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...