Tuesday, December 17, 2013

FOTD: My 10 Minute Makeup!






Hey guys! So today I am doing a post on my FOTD yesterday and it was a casual makeup that took roughly 10 minutes to apply (I did time it!). This look focused on trying some newer products, testing them to give a review sometime in the future (the new products being Make Up Forever Aqua Cream Eyeshadow in Shade 13 and Urban Decay Deslick Makeup Setting Spray)

Products Used:
Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Makeup in Shade 113
Elf Studio Blush in Pink Passion
Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Lancome Teint Miracle in Buff 6 (W)
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Make Up Forever Aqua Cream Eyeshadow in Shade 13
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard
Stila Lip Glaze in Believe (Limited Edition - Holiday 2011)
Urban Decay Deslick Makeup Setting Spray
Victoria's Secret Eyeliner in Dark Brown
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Luminious Touch Highlighter in Nude Shimmer

The Application:
1) I first applied my Lancome Teint Miracle in Buff 6 (W) all over my face and then applied Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard. 
2) I then used the Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium on my brows. Using my fingers, I used MUFE Aqua Cream Eyeshadow in Shade 13 all over my eyelid. I then applied the Victoria's Secret Eyeliner in Dark Brown on my upper last line and used L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara.
3) I applied Elf Studio Blush in Pink Passion on my cheeks and then used Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Luminous Touch Highlighter in Nude Shimmer on my cheek bone. 
4) Lastly, I lightly applied Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Makeup in Shade 113 to set my makeup and Urban Decay Deslick Makeup Setting Spray for oil control. I then applied Stila Lip Glaze in Believe on my lips!





What makeup do you guys do if you only had 10 minutes? Let me know in the comment section below!



4 comments:

  1. I'd really love to try the Urban Decay DeSlick Setting Spray - I bet it would be perfect for my oily skin!

    lillies and lipbalm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm currently testing it right now, seems so lovely and I have extremely high hopes for it! :) I'm really hoping that it will work wonders for my oily skin!

      Delete
  2. a perfectly put together and quick face. i have the cream in 13 too! don't you just love it!
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful! Love the color and the formulation! Need to splurge on it more often!

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...