Friday, December 27, 2013

New Blog Layout!

Hey guys! So I would just like to make a quick post announcing that, as many of you can see, my blog has a new layout! YAAAAAAAY. It's been a bit overdue (or so I think so). I've had this layout for about 6 months now...and as such, I decided sometime during winter break I would make a new layout!

Old Layout:


New Layout:


The new layout took about 9 hours for me to do in total (so that includes, picking a color scheme, making the graphics, etc etc). I'm quite happy with the result of this layout, its much more chic and a lot brighter then my old one (although I know one day I'm going to do something dark as anything and i'm sure everyone will be like WHAAAAAAT). 

Let me know what you guys think in the comment section below! I would love to hear constructive criticisms and tips from other bloggers/designers on how I can improve!



6 comments:

  1. it looks great! and omg it took you so much time!! i really really want to re-do the look of my blog too. at the very least, i want a new header but i can't think of a good tag line. i'm not married to the one i have now and want to think of something to suit the feel and direction i'm going for. something to incorporate the idea of zen into it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! glad you like! and yes, it did take SO much time, but it was well worth it! i'm sure the idea will come to you soon for a new layout and header! it'll come out of nowhere (like it did with me) and then you'll make it in one big swoop!

      Delete
  2. ME GUSTA EVERYTHING. MUCH PINK.
    (I'm going to continue nagging at you to centre your tabs. Even if it's against your will, hehehehe)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a whole lotta pink ;) Finally got around to center my tabs :P I also uppercased them...tehe XD Glad you like!

      Delete
  3. I actually gasped when I clicked on your blog because I wasn't prepared for your header! It's so beautiful!! :'D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was awesome enough to get a gasp?! That's nifty :B YAY. Glad you like!

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...