Hey guys! So today I will be starting a new series on this blog, where I will be posting myself doing other people's makeup. I have a tendency of doing my friends' and my sister's makeup... and I do it a lot! Today's post is featuring one of my best friends, Insiya. As you can see, her face is pretty much flawless, so there wasn't much help needed... but I love enhancing her eyes! I'm not sure how often I can abuse my friends and play makeup artist... depends on who wants to volunteer and all! :D
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder in Dark Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel Buxom Best Lash Mascara in Blackest Black
Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer in Light
Jordana Twist and Shine Lip Balm Stain in Cranberry Crush
Jordana FabuLiner in Black
Mac's Satin Taupe
Rimmel ScandalEYES Kohl Kajal Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
Tarte Blush in Stellar
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells (Eyelid Color)
Wet n Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Primer
1) I first primed Insiya's eyelids using Wet n Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Primer.
2) Then I filled in her brows using the darker shade (right side) of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder in Dark Brown and set her brows using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
3) I then applied the nude eyeshadow from Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells onto the first half of her eyelids. Then, I used Mac's Satin Taupe and applied the outer half and into the outer V, making sure that all the makeup is blended in throughly.
4) I then applied Rimmel ScandalEYES Kohl Kahal Waterproof Eyeliner in Black on her waterline and tightline. Then, I used Jordana FabuLiner in Black to on her upper lash line to create a cat eye.
5) I then applied Buxom Lash Mascara in Blackest Black on her eyelashes (not that she needs much of it, her eyelashes are already long as it is!)
6) I then lightly used Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer in Light to cover her dark circles and some discoloration under her eyes, while brightening the undereye area.
7) Lastly, I applied Tarte 24HR Amazonian Clay Blush in Stellar on her cheeks.
Have you guys done makeup on your friends lately? What do you guys think of the makeup look? Let me know in the comment section below!