Monday, August 4, 2014

#MakeuplessMonday Review: Benefit Porefessional + Comparison to Maybelline Baby Skin



Hello guys! I'm sorta late for posting last weeks #MakeuplessMonday Review, but here it is! I reviewed Benefit Porefessional Primer on my youtube channel, and also compared it to the Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser (which I reviewed several months ago here). Quick summary of the review: I enjoy the Porefessional Primer a lot more than the Maybelline Baby Skin. While the price difference is a bit hefty, the texture, consistency, and application of the Porefessional is a lot more appealing to me. Maybelline Baby Skin has a tendency to leave me a bit greasy at times. However, if you are on a budget, both are great pore fillers!

Have you tried either of these products? Let me know in the comment section below what you think!

PS. Currently in Toronto, Canada! If you have any recommendations on things to do/see/eat please let me know! (Yes, I will be blogging when I'm on vacation...because unfortunately I did not get the chance to pre-write my blog posts!)


1 comment:

  1. if you're in TO. you need to check out queen st west, yorkville and christie for korean food :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...