Monday, August 4, 2014

July 2014 Makeup Favorites


Hello everyone! So today I have to share with you my July Favorites! There isn't that many products I have to share with you... mainly because I haven't been wearing much makeup and because I have been breaking out quite a bit! These products are well loved throughout the month and one favorite (the Bite lipsticks) have become my favorite lipsticks ever! Check out the video to see what my favorites were! Sorry for the bad lighting, I filmed this originally in good lighting but the original video was completely out of focus! This one is slightly out of focused in the beginning, but I fixed it about half way through ;) 

Products Mentioned:
BareMinerals Well Rested Concealer
Benefit Porefessional Primer | Review 
Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Lychee, Musk, Palomino, and Violet
Clinique Cheek Pop in Ginger Pop
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation | Review 
Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink

People Mentioned:
Kalyn Lord Blog: http://www.kalynlord.com/

What were your favorites this month? Let me know in the comment section below!

PS. Currently in Toronto, Canada! If you have any recommendations on things to do/see/eat please let me know! (Yes, I will be blogging when I'm on vacation...because unfortunately I did not get the chance to pre-write my blog posts!)


8 comments:

  1. I love the Benefit POREfessional primer too, it's the best!

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your thick eye liner in the video! I love Benefits too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I couldn't find the comment section on your previous post but I live in Toronto!! You could have emailed me if you needed some tourist info :)


    Okay one of the highlights to being in this province is Niagara Falls, I know its not in Toronto, its a about an hour to an hour and a half drive but its amazing, I'm there a few times a summer. We have a lot of nice parks along the lake shore with a great view of the city. There are also many amazing restaurants with just about every type of food you can imagine. If you are in Mississauga check out Snug harbor, its right on the lake and they have awesome sangria. If you want to do the major attractions you could always check out the CN Tower there is also a restaurant up there. Younge Street and the Eaton Center for shopping. They often have festivals down at Harbor Front and dinner boat cruises. If you like amusement parks we have Canada's Wonderland. If you like nature related things then we just opened a great Aquarium located at the base of the CN Tower. I don't know how long you will be here but the Canadian National Exhibition is opening soon you may have to look up the date my friends and I go every summer. If you like the historical sites then the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum or Casa Loma. If you want to hit up more great malls then Square One in Mississauga or Sherway Gardens has just about everything. This weekend we had a huge Caribbean festival and parade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous picks! Clinique Ginger Pop is one of my fave new blushes of the year, and I'm dying to try Bite Beauty lip products. As for Toronto recommendations, you should definitely check out Jacob and Sebastian (on Queen St. near Bathurst) for some amazing skin care options. The Eaton Centre has several great makeup shopping options (e.g., Sephora, MAC, the Face Shop, Lush), as does Yorkdale Mall. For summery places to visit, both Harbourfront and Toronto Island are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic video dear! Loved your makeup in it too ^_^

    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. First off, thank you so much for typing this all out! I ended up going to the CNE when I was there an Eaton Center and Younge Street! Sorry for the late reply, didn't get a chance to reply when I was over there but this was uber helpful! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clinique Ginger Pop is pretty great! And Bite Beauty has fantastic lip products! I went to Yorkdale and Eaton Centre :D Thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...