Wednesday, August 20, 2014

#MakeuplessMonday Review: Aveeno Active Naturals Protect & Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen


Hey guys! Today I will be reviewing Aveeno Active Naturals Protect & Hydrate Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30. Quick overview is that I do enjoy the sunscreen, it has a slightly more watery consistency then the Hawaiian Tropic Ultra Radiance Sheer Touch Lotion Sunscreen SPF 15. Slight downside though, it has less product than the Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen and is more expensive. However, I do think that the Aveeno is better suited for those of you who have sensitive skin! My sister is really sensitive and she can use this product (which is a huge plus, because prior to that she could've only used one other sunscreen)! Hope you guys enjoyed the video and thank you for watching! 

1 comment:

  1. I like Aveeno products, they always seem to work well for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...