Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Holiday Makeup Look #2! Featuring Gold Eyes and Bold Red Lips!




Hey guys! Today I will be doing a classic gold eyes and bold red lip that is perfect for this Holiday season! I'm totally in love with how warm the eye makeup is. While I did use a lot of eyeshadows for today's look, I don't think it would be difficult to replicate it one bit!



Face:
BareMinerals Well Rested
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Peach
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in Medium Beige - Review
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
Nars Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Cheek Palette (Devottee, Laguna, and Gouloe) - Review

Eyes:
Benefit They're Real! Mascara
Inglot Eyeshadows in AMC Shine 07 and Matte 353 - Review
Jordana Easy Brow in Taupe
Jordana FabuLiner in Black
Mac Eyeshadows in Amber Lights, Cranberry, and Saddle
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
Sephora Eyeshadow Primer (discontinued)

Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten

Eye Makeup Application:
1) Primed my eyes using Sephora Eyeshadow Primer
2) Placed Inglot AMC Shine 07 on the first half of my eyelids
3) Placed Mac Eyeshadow in Amber Lights in the center of my lids
4) Placed Mac Eyeshadow in Saddle on the outer third of my lids
5) Added Mac Eyeshadow in Cranberry lightly on the outer third of my lid to warm up the color even more!
6) Highlighted my browbone using Inglot Matte 353
7) Lined my upper lash line using Jordana FabuLiner in Black.
8) Used Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Waterproof Eyeliner in Black on my tightline and waterline
9) Applied Benefit's They're Real! Mascara on my lashes.







Hope you guys enjoyed this makeup look! Let me know if you have any looks you want me to create in the comment section below! I hope that you guys are having a wonderful time with your family during this holiday season. Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. UHM SO WHEN YOU POSTED THIS MAKEUP LOOK ON INSTAGRAM, NGL I STARED FOR TOO LONG
    (SUPER GORGEY THO; LIKE EXCUSE ME WHEN DID U BECOME SO BOMBSHELL @_@)(OK BYE)

    Oh yeah, Merry Christmas Eve! c:
    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tehe, its called taking 80+ photos and then deciding which ones you look good in and to post online :B Glad you like the makeup look girlikins :D Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Wow, your makeup looks so flawless! I really want to try that new Maybelline primer too! Does it work well for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Maybelline primer works well so far! I'm going to try for at least a week, if not more, so I can figure out what my lasting thoughts on it are! Glad you like the look dearie :D

      Delete
  3. Love it! I think the gold is perfect with your red top, I'm already thinking of chinese new year and what make up I'm going to be doing! Great look, I've been doing lots of complex neutral looks with touches of pinks, grays and shimmery browns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O.o I completely forgot about doing Lunar New Year Makeup! Thank you for reminding me! Yes, complex looks are always wonderful to do :)

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...