Hey guys! Today I will be doing a classic gold eyes and bold red lip that is perfect for this Holiday season! I'm totally in love with how warm the eye makeup is. While I did use a lot of eyeshadows for today's look, I don't think it would be difficult to replicate it one bit!
BareMinerals Well Rested
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Peach
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in Medium Beige - Review
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
Nars Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Cheek Palette (Devottee, Laguna, and Gouloe) - Review
Benefit They're Real! Mascara
Inglot Eyeshadows in AMC Shine 07 and Matte 353 - Review
Jordana Easy Brow in Taupe
Jordana FabuLiner in Black
Mac Eyeshadows in Amber Lights, Cranberry, and Saddle
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
Sephora Eyeshadow Primer (discontinued)
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten
Eye Makeup Application:
1) Primed my eyes using Sephora Eyeshadow Primer.
2) Placed Inglot AMC Shine 07 on the first half of my eyelids
3) Placed Mac Eyeshadow in Amber Lights in the center of my lids
4) Placed Mac Eyeshadow in Saddle on the outer third of my lids
5) Added Mac Eyeshadow in Cranberry lightly on the outer third of my lid to warm up the color even more!
6) Highlighted my browbone using Inglot Matte 353
7) Lined my upper lash line using Jordana FabuLiner in Black.
8) Used Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Waterproof Eyeliner in Black on my tightline and waterline
9) Applied Benefit's They're Real! Mascara on my lashes.
Hope you guys enjoyed this makeup look! Let me know if you have any looks you want me to create in the comment section below! I hope that you guys are having a wonderful time with your family during this holiday season. Have a wonderful day!