Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Holiday Makeup Look!





Hey guys! So today I will be showing you guys a Holiday Makeup Look! I used all drugstore products for my eyes, so the eye makeup should be easy to replicate! In this post I also have a product that I am very excited to have, that is the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser. I have been eyeing the Benefit Porefessional for awhile now but I have not gotten the courage to splurge on it...especially since I already had a primer that kinda failed on me. But since Target had a 10% off this weekend, combined with the me spotting this product, I figured I'd pick it up for you guys and review it for you guys!



Face:
Bare Minerals Well Rested
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Peach
Lancome Teint Miracle in Buff 6W
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
Nars Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Palette (Deep Throat)
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Wet n Wild Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana

Eyes:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Jordana Easy Brow in Taupe
Jordana Easy Liner in Black
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black
Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette
Wet n Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Primer
Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells Palette

Lips:
Nyx Megashine Lipgloss in Beige

Makeup Application:
1) Used my fingers to apply the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser.
2) This time around I did my eye makeup first and then moved onto my face. I started out by priming my eye lids for eyeshadows using Wet n Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Primer. I then used Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette Browbone shade on the left on the first half of my eyelids. I then used the Defining shade on right on the last half of my eyelids. Due to the duo chrome nature of the eyeshadow, that is how it is photographed! Isn't it pretty! Make sure to blend here to get rid of the harsh lines!
3) I then applied Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation in Buff 6W all over my skin and then used Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Peach and Bare Minerals Well Rested to set the concealer.
4) I then finished up my eyemakeup. Using the same defining shade from the Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette, I applied it on my outer two-thirds of my lower lash line. I used the same Browbone shade and placed that on the inner third of my lower lash line. For my browbone highlight, I used the Browbone shade from Wet n Wild Walking on Eggshells Trio. I then used Jordana Easy Liner in Black on my upper lash line and Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Waterproof Eyeliner in Black for both my tightline and lower lashline. To finish up my eyes, I used Benefit They're Real Mascara.
5) For my eyebrows, I used Jordana Easy Brow in Taupe to fill in and Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel to set them!
6) Lastly, for my face I used Wet n Wild Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana as my highlight and Nars Blush in Deep Throad (from the Nars Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Cheek Palette). I then set my makeup using Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent. For the lips, I used NYX Megashine Lipgloss in Beige.









What do you guys think of the look? This look actually photographed a lot less dramatic then it was in real life. I'm pretty sure my parents thought I was going out clubbing or something....

 What holiday makeup looks have you guys been wearing? Let me know in the comment section below!

4 comments:

  1. I love your eye look! That warm brown pulled out and that hint of green on your wing is just lovely! It frames your eyes so much and the colors are so edgy and warm, I'd do a similar look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would love to see the look on you dearie :D Glad you like :D

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...