Friday, August 9, 2013

Fantastic Fridays 8/9/13

Hey guys! Another week has gone by and as such, I'm recapping my week with a Fantastic Friday post! Unfortunately, I didn't do much this week because I got my wisdom teeth removed :/ Still in a decent amount of pain, swelling has gone down on one side of the face but not the other :/

Saturday: 8/3/13
Back to School Tips: 5 Products to Use When You Are Running Late

Sunday 8/4/13
Review: Clarins UV Plus HP Day Screen SPF 40

Monday 8/5/13
Back to School: Drugstore Makeup and Hair
- Had a microdermabrasion and facial today :D My face feels so good afterwards!

Tuesday 8/6/13
NOTD: Gradient Nails Using Essie's Peach Daiquiri and Bond With Whomever
- Got my wisdom teeth removed :/ They hurt so much now :/
Post Op Picture on Instagram!

Wednesday 8/7/13
Back to School: Tax Free Weekend Haul

Thursday: 8/8/13
- Posted Review of Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Sun Defense for Face SPF 50

How was your week? Let me know in the comment section below!


6 comments:

  1. lovely posts! Just followed you on bloglovin and can't wait to read your other ones! x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following :D I'm recovering from the surgery, so it might be a bit before things are going back to normal :D Looking forward to hearing from you!

      Delete
  2. I love those wet n wild blushes I have berry shimmer and it is so pigmented which is great but you have to make sure you don't end up looking like a clown lol. I just did a post on the Rimmel apocalips lip lacquer, they are great!

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will definitely check out your post on the lip lacquers :D Berry shimmer is now the only wet n wild blush I don't have, it appears I will have to hunt for it since it isn't sold in most Walgreens for some reason :D

      Delete
  3. I just bought one of those wet n wild blushes for a swap I'm doing... they look awesome! Hope you feel better after the wisdom teeth removal... ouch!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wet n Wild Blushes are awesome! I am feeling a bit better after the removal, still have to take meds though :/

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...