Hello ladies! Today I am doing one of three back to school makeup and hair looks! Today is a more feminine, girly, and polished look. I am using all drugstore products for my makeup and hair! I hope you guys enjoy reading this blog post!
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in Medium Beige
Elf Studio Complexion Perfection
Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Concealer in Buff
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Wet n Wild Blush in Pearlescent Pink
Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara in Black
Maybelline 24Hr Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
Maybelline MasterPrecise Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Physician's Formula Matte Eyeshadow Quad in Canyon Classics
Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Waterproof Eyeliner in Nude
Wet n Wild Fergie Take the Day Eyeshadow Primer
Jordana Easy Liner in Baby Berry
Milani in Nude Creme
Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Peony
Eye Makeup Walkthrough:
1) Primed the eyes using the Wet n Wild Fergie Take the Day Eyeshadow Primer
2) Filled in my eyebrows using Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium
3) Applied Maybelline 24Hr Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze for a base for my eyemakeup.
4) Highlighted my inner corner and underneath my browbone using #1 from Physician's Formula Matte Eyeshadow Quad in Canyon Classics. I then used #2 all over my eyelid, and defined my crease and outer V using #3.
5) Used Maybelline MasterPrecise Liquid Eyeliner in Black to create a cat eye. I then used Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal Waterproof Eyeliner in Nude on my waterline.
6) Applied two coats of Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara in Black
My hair look was created by my best friend, Jenny. She doesn't have a blog, but if you guys want to check her out on Instagram, her profile is here. She will be creating all three of my hair looks to accompany the three makeup looks I will be posting. Today's hair features a Braided Half Up Hairstyle.
To Create this Braided Half Up Hairstyle:
1) Section the top half of your hair (from temple to temple) into three parts (a top and two side sections). Leave the bottom half untouched.
2) Start by French Braiding your side sections until you get to the back. Then, stop collecting hair and finish braiding normally til you reach the ends and temporarily secure with hair clips. Repeat for the other side section.
3) To create the final braid, the three strands will consist of the left side section, the top that was set aside, and the right side section. Remove the hair clips holding the two side braids and braid the three sections normally until you reach the ends of your hair. Secure with an elastic band.
4) Tug on the braid to create a more loose and full hairstyle.
5) Because I already had second day hair, I redefined my curls using my NuMe 19mm Magic Wand.
6) Add accessories such as hair pins or bows to glam up the look.
How did you guys like this look? What would you wear for the first day to school? Let me know in the comment section below!