Thursday, May 23, 2013

Part 1: Face of the Day: Sister's Graduation



So earlier today was my sister's graduation! So I wanted to do a blog post sharing what I used for my makeup for her graduation!




Face:
BareMinerals Eye Brightener in Well-Rested
Elf Complexion Perfection
Lancome Teint Miracle in Buff 6
Tarte Blush in Fantastic



Eyes:

Anastasia Beverly Hill's Brow Wiz
Anastasia Beverly Hill's Clear Brow Gel
Elf Baked Eyeshadow in Bark
Mac Eyeshadow in Satin Taupe
Maybelline the Falsies Volum' Express Flared
Urban Decay's Naked Eyeshadow Palette in Foxy, Verve, and YDK
Victoria Secret Eyeliner in Dark Chocolate
Wet n' Wild Take on the Day Eyeshadow Primer 


Lips:
Mac Lipstick in Brave
Revlon Lipgloss in Peony




Say in tune to Part 2's post tomorrow, where I show you what my sister wore makeup wise to her graduation along with her outfit!

Facebook | Instagram | Keek |  Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...