Friday, May 31, 2013

Fantastic Fridays!

Hey guys! So I'm going to start a Series on my Blog called Fantastic Fridays so you I can update you on things that I have been doing this week (Beauty related and unrelated of course!).

Monday 5/27/13
Went to Clearwater Beach and did my nails! I don't know what it is about this floppy hat, but I kinda dig it...even though it doesn't even match with my bikini lol.

Tuesday 5/28/13
Posted my Memorial Weekend haul and helped pick my friend up from the airport! And then we went newborn baby shopping for her new baby cousin!

Wednesday 5/29/13
Lit and MCAT Class today! MCAT Class focused on the Verbal Section today, so it was an eye opener, wasn't as bad as I thought it would be! K-Pop Dance rehearsal, I am currently learning the dance  I Like That By Glam.

Thursday 5/30/13
Studying for MCAT and Lit Class! Also posted a review of Elf Studio Makeup Remover Pen. Officially lost my syllabus though...and it is not online.... >.> Talk about awkward...

Friday 5/31/13

Lit Class today! I also went Apartment Hunting and went to work!

Lingering thoughts:
-Look out for an Monthly Favorites posted on Saturday Morning!
-Unsure whether or not I should do Project 10 Pan.... or if I should wait til Fall Semester starts :B Cause I know then I'll have a smaller chance of not sticking to my goal!
-Shall probably try to post a video eventually, not sure using which camera though :/
-I'm thinking of things I want to review, I have a running list so far but if you guys have any suggestions let me know! <3

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a awesome beach hat, isn't it? XD Pretty nifty, one of my good hat finds recently!

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...