Monday, May 27, 2013

Nails of the Day: 5/27/13


Once more, I am procrastinating on studying for my MCAT class right now, so I painted my nails! I just recently bought the new Sephora by OPI - Life's a Beach Mini Kit, the color I am trying out right now is It's Hippo to Be Square. It's a beautiful lavender color that is very opaque on the nails, one coat would've sufficed except for the fact that I'm such a horrid painter that I needed two coats lol. I used Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails UV Top Coat on top of It's Hippo to Be Square

From left to right: Sephora by OPI's It's Hippo to be Square and Sally Hansen's Hard As Nails UV Top Coat

The whole Life's a Beach Kit was $36; it contains 10 nail polishes each containing .127 oz. I usually don't buy full size nail polishes cause I have a hard time finishing it. I haven't yet tried all the nail polishes in this set yet, so I can not vouch for it being a good buy, if anyone wants a review on this set please let me know and I'll be happy to do so. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...