Saturday, May 18, 2013

Introduction to asianhomie101 - Addicted to Makeup!



My name is Pauline addicted to makeup. I am a late bloomer however, I didn't really started using makeup until my freshman year in college, and now I am seriously addicted. My makeup collection is decently evenly distributed between high-end and drugstore (haven't seriously counted though, so it could go either way really fast).

I am a Vietnamese Canadian American, born in Montreal, Canada on November 20, 1992 and immigrated to the US when I was six. I currently live in Florida. I am now about to enter my third year of college, double majoring in Biology and Chemistry. I have two younger sisters, aged 18 and 6.

I hope you guys will come to enjoy my blog. I will post as often as I can, giving insight on various beauty related topics. Until next time!

<3 Pauline




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...