Hey guys! So today I wanted to share with you the makeup I wore on my video, featuring my Latest Empties! Yes, the video quality isn't great...I think may sister may have forgotten to focus the camera, but that won't deter me from my mission to finish! Anyways, the makeup look I have for you here today is a Sultry Spring Makeup FOTD, requested by Vanessa (over at CitronandGuavaberry) This initially was going to be a bring blue look, but I toned it down so that it could be more wearable!
Benefit Porefessional Primer
Benefit Big Easy BB Cream in Light/Medium (Sample Size)
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Benefit Rockateur Blush
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - Review
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel - Review
Elf Cream Eyeshadow in Teal Party
Inglot Pure Pigment Eyeshadow in AMC 30
Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
Jordana FabuLiner Liquid Eyeliner in Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Rimmel ScandalEYES Kohl Kajal Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in Comfort Zone
Wet n Wild Take the Day Fergie Eyeshadow Primer - Review
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
The How To:
1) Primed my face using the Benefit Porefessional Primer and applied the Benefit Big Easy BB Cream in Light/Medium.
2) Concealed any blemishes and my undereye circles using Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer.
3) Primed my eyes using Wet n Wild Take the Day Fergie Eyeshadow Primer. While waiting for the primer to dry, I used Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe and Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel on my eyebrows. I then applied Elf Studio Cream Eyeshadow in Teal Party all over my eyelids. I then used Inglot Pure Pigment Eyeshadow in AMC 30 on my inner third of my eye, and placed the crease color from the right side of the Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette in my crease. To finish off my eyes, I tightlined using Rimmel ScandalEYEs Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black, lined my upper lash line using Jordana FabuLiner Liquid Eyeliner in Black and applies L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara on my eyelashes.
4) I contoured my face using Benefit Hoola Bronzer and applied Benefit Rockateur Blush on my cheeks. To set my makeup, I used Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent.
5) Lastly, to finish my makeup, I used Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey.
So now that you guys have read the whole blog post, you must be anxious reading what will be the giveaway right? Well, here's the thing. I went to Promise Phan's Meet and Greet with my sisters and we all got more makeup then what we will ever need...especially with the collection that I have. As such, I have decided to do a giveaway with two eyeshadows that I received (2 winners, each will the Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 in The Promise)! The giveaway is open internationally, so everyone and anyone can enter until 6/07/2014 at 12:00 AM EST! Make sure to get your parents permission if you are under 18! Good luck everyone!