Hello everyone! Today I will be showing you the makeup I did back on Saturday for the dance performance last Saturday for one of the biggest events on campus, Night of Tokyo! Basically, this night showcases Japanese culture and some of the highlights of the night was a fashion show (which I kinda regret not being apart of) and our dance performance. One of these days I will link the dance performance on the blog, but the last two the performances have been blurry :/
CoverGirl and Olay Concealer in Light
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation in Medium Beige
Elf Studio HD Powder in Translucent
Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sundance
Wet n Wild Bronzing Powder in Reserve Your Cabana
Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush Mellow Wine
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder in Dark Brown
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Jordana EasyBrow in Taupe
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
Urban Decay Naked 2 (Bootycall, YDK)
Wet n Wild Color Icon in Silent Treatment (Eyelid and Crease)\
Wet n Wild MegaLast Eye Liner in Black
Wet n Wild Take the Day Fergie Eyeshadow Primer
Lancome Cream Lipstick in Love It
How To Do The Makeup:1) I first applied Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation (Review) all over my face. I then used CoverGirl and Olay Simply Ageless Concealer in Light on my undereyes to cover up my undereye circles.
2) Primed my eyelids using the Wet n Wild Take the Day Fergie Eyeshadow Primer (Review).
3) Used Anastasia Beverly Hills' Brow Powder in Dark Brown to fill my eyebrows, used the lighter color to fill the first half of my brow and used the darker color to fill the last half of my eyebrow. I then used Jordana EasyBrow in Taupe to fill in any additional spots in my eyebrow and to create a stronger brow. I then used Anastasia Bevely Hills Clear Brow Gel (Review) to set the brows.
4) Applied Urban Decay YDK from my Naked 2 Palette in the first 2/3rds of my eyelid. I then applied Wet n Wild Silent Treatment 'Eyelid' color in the middle of my eyelid and the Wet n Wild Silent Treatment 'Crease' color on the outer third of my eyelid. I then used Urban Decay Bootycall from the Naked 2 Palette as underneath my browbone as my highlight and used it lightly to blend out the rest of my eyeshadow.
5) I then used Wet n Wild Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana to highlight my face and used Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Mellow Wine as my blush. I bronzed my face using Rimmel Natural Bronzer in SunDance.
6) Lastly, I used Elf Studio HD Powder to set my makeup and applied Lancome Cream Lipstick in Love It on my lips!
For my hair, I curled using the NuMe 19MM Magic Wand (Review).
What do you guys think of the makeup look? Let me know what you think in the comment section below :)