Monday, August 4, 2014

#MakeuplessMonday Review: Olay Professional Pro X Cleansing Brush


Hello guys! Last weeks #MakeuplessMonday Review featured Olay Professional Pro X Cleansing Brush. I've been using this cleansing brush for over a year now, and finally got around to reviewing it! Quick overview for my blog readers: I do enjoy it, but I would not recommend this for those of you who have sensitive skin. I find that this can be abrasive for me because it rotates in a complete circle (those 360 degrees can be a bit... too much at times). However, if you are looking for an alternative to higher end cleansing brushes such as the uber popular Clarisonic, definitely check this out! This is priced for about 30 dollars (before any couponing is involved!) and the replacement brush heads costs $10 for two! A cleansing brush is nice to have because it cleans your face much more thoroughly than your hands ever could! It also removes makeup very effectively (especially pesky, heavy duty makeup like Estee Lauder Double Wear!)

Have you tried any cleansing brushes? What is your opinion on them? Let me know in the comment section below! 

PS. Currently in Toronto, Canada! If you have any recommendations on things to do/see/eat please let me know! (Yes, I will be blogging when I'm on vacation...because unfortunately I did not get the chance to pre-write my blog posts!)

1 comment:

  1. oooh the stronger setting sounds like its harsh. i wanted to get this too (like most products you feature here) but i was concerned that i might not use it at all, so thanks for mentioning that you only use it sometimes. but we shall see if i catch it on sale i might get it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...