Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Review of the Jordana 12Hr Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil




Hey guys! So today I will be doing my first video review, featuring the Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last Eyshadow Pencil. I did a post on them a couple months back here, showing initial swatches and what I initially thought about them! In this video however, I did a full review and my thoughts on the product! Click to watch the short review (it is under 5 minutes, woot woot!)

Let me know what you think of the review on the comment section below! More reviews will be coming up soon (including video reviews!) XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...