Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wishlist Wednesday: High End Liquid Foundations

My most expensive vice (besides lip products) are base products. I'm obsessed with getting the most flawless face, and the end result is me eyeing foundations and trying to figure out the foundation that will make me look flawless, yet natural. So far, the closest foundation that has gotten me to where I want is the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation (Review). Of course, because there are always new products out on the market, I have been eyeing a few high end liquid foundations. Hunting for a good drugstore foundation that is yellow toned is hard, making me usually gravitate towards the more pricey foundation. As a result, today I am sharing with you the foundations that I am probably going to buy next and feel free to share with me a good liquid medium to full coverage foundation for oily skin. 

I've been eyeing the newest Nars foundation, the Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation ($48) for awhile because I have heard fantastic things about it for oily skin. The Sheer Glow remains to be my favorite foundation so far but I cannot help but think that maybe this one will be a little better (because the Sheer Glow doesn't provide the best oil control for long days).

I've heard fantastic things about the Dior Star Fluid Foundation ($50) from tons of bloggers and youtubers (and it better be fantastic considering that price tag on the foundation). I'm hoping this will perform similar to my beloved Lancome Teint Miracle that I no longer buy since it's not an ethical brand. My shade in this foundation is 21 (yes, I have already figured it out) and this is the next foundation I am buying (providing that I don't finish Sheer Glow first).

MUFE Mat Velvet Plus Mattifying Foundation ($38) is an older foundation where I've heard great reviews on (Makeup By Megha even took it with her to India!) This one is pretty high up on my list to buy... But MUFE has a weird color selection and I'm pretty sure I'm between shades here which is always annoying (I never want to fork over the extra money for a second foundation).

Everytime I see the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation ($39), being the good Little Monster that I am, I start singing I WAS BORN THIS WAAAAY AYYYE. The claims in this foundation is pretty astounding but I feel like this foundation will probably work in a similar fashion like Sheer Glow does. This is probably the second foundation I will buy after the Dior Star.

Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Full Cover Foundation Concentrate ($55), I mean who doesn't want to own such a luxurious product!! The packaging is what gets me here for this one (and the fact that it's supposed to be a long wearing foundation). Serein Wu over at Dress Yourself Happy on Youtube did a first impressions video of this foundation here and that was also a reason why that foundation made the list.

What foundations have you been eyeing to buy? Are they high end or drugstore? Let me know in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...