Friday, June 14, 2013

Nails of the Day 6/14/13!

Wearing Paisley Attention to Me. Photo taken with flash.

I have another Nails of the Day Post! Today I am wearing Sephora by OPI Paisley Attention To Me from the Life's A Beach Mini Kit. To be quite honest, I am quite disappointed by this color from the collection. I don't find this nail polish flattering to my skin tone, to be honest. It also took three coats of this nail polish to fully coat my nails. 

Photo taken without flash.

So far I have had 2 misses and 2 hits in this collection so far. For spending $36 dollars on the collection, I'm not ecstatic that I have so duds in this collection, but overall, it has been a good experience trying out these nail polishes so far. Each of these nail polishes from this collection contain .127 oz, which is what I prefer because I don't paint my nails often.

What colors are your favorite to wear on your nails? Let me know in the comment section below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...