Monday, August 26, 2013

Back to School: My First Day of School Experience!

HAPPY MONDAY! So today will be me recapping my first day of school! I just entered my third year at University today and so I figured I'd share with you guys my experience in class! Of course, I totally forgot to snap pictures documenting my day... but regardless I had to share with you guys!

So I woke up today at 7 AMish, actually ate a legit breakfast (waffles with butter and some coffee) and then put on my makeup. Most mornings I usually forgo food and just have coffee. Some days I will go fancy and buy a nice Starbucks drink, but I was not going to start my year off with indulging in expensive food already!

I used the following products on my face today: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Brunette, Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel, Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Peach, Korress Mattifying Primer, Lancome Dual Finish Powder in Matte Nu II, Maybelline the Falsies Flared Volum' Express Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black, Neutrogena Healthy Defense Liquid Moisturizer SPF 50, Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Celestial, Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Eyeliner in Whiskey, and YSL Volupte Sheer Candy in Tangy Manderine. Sorry, that I don't have a

My first class of the day was Financial Accounting! For those of you who don't know, I'm attempting a Minor in Business and this class is a pre-requisite for the majority of the business classes I have left! To be honest, I didn't pay much attention in that class besides the fact that this class I will have to spend the most money for...which totally SUCKS. The amount of things I have to buy is absolutely ridiculous.

Wandered off to research for a bit and did an experiment before running to Analytical Chemistry. What I felt about this class can be pretty much summed into one tweet:
Essentially, that whole class was pretty much me retweeting, tumbling, instagraming, facebooking, snapchatting, and doing everything BUT pay attention in class. Am I on a good start already? Of course [/end sarcasm]. Best thing is, this class has attendance as a portion of your grade.

My friends and I had lunch at Panda Express. It was uberly delicious (even though it could never compare to what my mommy makes!) I had fried rice, orange chicken, and kung pao chicken. I also had Mango juice with me, so I had that lovely thing to drink :B

But then my friends attempted to stage an intervention.
Apparently my makeup collection has gotten too large...and they have gotten concerned. Seriously concerned. I don't think I'm not nearly as bad as they put me out to be... I actually use 95% of my stuff! The other 5% are misses that I don't know what to do about.... Though to be fair, my closet is lacking in clothes...while my makeup collection keeps growing and growing....

And that was pretty much my first day of school. If you are in school, let me know how your first day went! And if you aren't in school, just let me know how your day went! Post it in the comment section below, or hit me up on twitter!


  1. I always thought that I had a huge makeup collection and wouldn't be using half the stuff, but turns out, I use at least 60% on a routine basis. I mean, it doesn't compare to your 95%, but it's a lot more than I thought it'd be. I'm going to be shopping the stash soon. xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    1. The majority of my collection is rotated very thoroughky. There are some products that I only use during certain seasons due to it being more ideal for the weather, but other than that I use products on a very regular basis! At least once a month, if not more for the majority of them! Looking forward to seeing your shopping the stash!


Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...