Saturday, February 22, 2014

GRWM 4 - Night Out Makeup Featuring Urban Decay Anarchy Palette


Hey guys! Long time no see! I apologize for the lack of updates, photography class and my science exams are taking over my life! It's rather insane how much material we have to know for all our classes nowadays...especially when all the exams line up on the same week. As such, I've taken a step back from a lot of things, one of which included my blog. I hope you guys forgive me, school has to come first if I want to do graduate with flying colors!

This video is the first of two videos I will be posting this week. This video is a Get Ready With Me Video, featuring a subtle night out look that I wore when I went out with my family the other day. The look I created was my using the Urban Decay Anarchy Palette. My first impression of this product is rather so-so. While I do like the look it gives, I am not happy at all with the fall out the first eyeshadow gave me! I've never experienced that much fall out in any of my eyeshadows so far...so it was kind of shocking!





Products Used:
Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium - Review
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara in Black
Jordana FabuLiner in Black
Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation in Buff 6W
Mac Pro Longwear Concealer in NW25
Mac Satin Lipstick in Brave
Nars Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Cheek Palette (Devotee, Deep Throat) - Review
Physician's Formula Matte Eyeshadow Quad in Canyon Classics
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Urban Decay Anarchy Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
Wet n Wild Fergie Take the Day Eyeshadow Primer - Review

Let me know what you think of this look in the comment section below! The next video that will be up this week will be posted on Wednesday night, after my Cell Biology exam! Wish me luck!

Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | Twitter | Youtube

8 comments:

  1. ha im glad to see you're getting some use out of your nars palette. mine just seems to sit there :( i was /so/ excited about buying it...and now i'm just neglecting to use it. so bad.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. Stop neglecting this beautiful palette! You should definitely add it into your blush rotation more often if you can :)

      Delete
  2. THIS LOOK IS SO SOPHISTICATED.
    OR MAYBE BECAUSE YOU'RE WEARING PEARLS, BUT WHATEVES.

    Photography class, eh? Someone's getting fancy ;)
    (PS. love the cameos your sisters made LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its awesome to hear that I look sophisticated :D Yea, I'm taking a photography class, guess that is a bit fancy ;) Its pushing me so much though -.- They like being in the videos...maybe I will feature them more often :)

      Delete
  3. The NARS palette made me squeal! haha its such a beautiful palette ^_^ loved this look, very pretty - hope you had a great time out with your family!
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know! It's one of my favorite makeup products that I own :) And yes, I had a fabulous time out with my family!

      Delete
  4. Lovely look! :) I love the pearls! I can't believe that UD palette had so much fallout :/

    ahintofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! It's so disappointing in comparison to the the amazingness of other UD eyeshadows :( Glad you liked the look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog :) I love reading your comments and will always reply to them :) I don't always do follow for follow, but I do love checking new blogs out! So feel free to leave the link of your blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...